That will be 5 weeks and 2 days in the hospital for me before the baby is born .....almost 6 weeks assuming it is s normal c-section and I do not have any issues!! Ohhh goodness! But hopefully a 36 week old baby won't have to be in NICU at all or VERY little!
This of course is all assuming we still stay as stable as we have... no infection and the heart beat stays within normal range.
Please pray that Pat and I will make it through these next three weeks!
3 comments:
That is great news! We'll keep praying that you and the baby stay healthy. That is a long time in the hospital and I know you will be very ready to be home by the end...if you not already. Hang in there, you're a trooper!
Totally praying for you guys!! That is great news, though! I admire you and Pat for your attitudes as you are going through this time. Holy Cow! Not many people (myself included) could even approach this as you've dealt with it. You're doing a great job! Keep truckin' along! It will be over soon enough with a beautiful baby on top of it!
Hope these next three weeks fly by! I can't stop thinking about your coupon story (and Cherissa's!). So you "do" CVS as well as Walgreen's. We have CVS here, no Walgreen's so I need to figure out how to "do" CVS. Any pointers?
Post a Comment