I have gotten a few neat things from family and friends...
Like I mentioned the other day Missy and Will brought me a potted purple flower and then my mom brought me some HUGE sunflowers. Also a friend from church brought me these pretty little roses and I as playing with my camera and really caught how delicate they are...
My Aunt Joy (great family friend) sent me a BEAUFTIUL blanket and crocheted baby hat... will was laying them on my tummy for the baby to sleep with :) Man I can't wait to hold this baby!
A friend of mine from Arkansas who was pregnant the same time as I was with Will (had her kiddo 3 days before me) and whose mother is fighting cancer (look at the link on the side, they are an AMAZING family) took the time to send me a care pacakage.... what an amazing heart to think and do for me while she is going through so much!
Also, a few notes from a few girls in my MOPS group... I would not have even thought to mail a note to the hospital for someone... now I know!
Thank you everyone.
Like I mentioned the other day Missy and Will brought me a potted purple flower and then my mom brought me some HUGE sunflowers. Also a friend from church brought me these pretty little roses and I as playing with my camera and really caught how delicate they are...
My Aunt Joy (great family friend) sent me a BEAUFTIUL blanket and crocheted baby hat... will was laying them on my tummy for the baby to sleep with :) Man I can't wait to hold this baby!
A friend of mine from Arkansas who was pregnant the same time as I was with Will (had her kiddo 3 days before me) and whose mother is fighting cancer (look at the link on the side, they are an AMAZING family) took the time to send me a care pacakage.... what an amazing heart to think and do for me while she is going through so much!
Also, a few notes from a few girls in my MOPS group... I would not have even thought to mail a note to the hospital for someone... now I know!
Thank you everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment