Missy left today, Pat said Will cried when they dropped her at the airport and whined for her all the way back to the hospital! :) She was such a HUGE blessing this past week. If taking care of a 2.75 year old is not tiring enough she under took redoing my front gardens! She is a landscape designer in Dallas and I told Pat before she came that I was embarrassed for her to see out gardens. The front was basically just the scraggly bushes the builder stuck in 2.5 years ago to say they "landscaped," plus a few flowers we have put in. Well, Missy and Will went to SEVERAL nurseries this week and were busy in the garden (she bought Will his own gloves and tools). Look how awesome it looks....
of course I haven't actually seen it in person, but can't wait! What a fun thoughtful thing for her to do for me this week! THANKS MISSY! She had Pat move and get rid of a few of the bushes, I would like to point out that I have been asking him to do the same (I had a little plan I made up last summer) for over a year..... she got him to do it in less than a week! hmmmmm.....I will try to not dwell on this too much! :)
Will came up this morning and then after naps too. I asked him to bring a few books in the afternoon so I could read to him... I miss that! Plus it gets him stationary for a while to cuddle with! :)
The Moores (as in John my BIL's brother and wife our pseudo-family here in Indy) came up tonight and brought us dinner.... Renee actually came a few hours before by herself and visited and played Rummikube (sp?) with me.... it was really nice. They have two kiddos 6 and 2.5.... and it was fun to see Will and their little guy REALLY play together... they were running around our room like maniacs.
Last night some girls from church came up and visited... it was REALLY good for me... they made the night go quickly and we just had fun!
Thanks again everyone for the calls, emails, cards, and prayers! Everything still looks good, all is still stable... I had a little bleeding last night and I when I saw it, I thought for sure that I needed to call Pat (my mom stayed last night)and that I was going to have the baby (it was 1:30am and I was groggy when I saw it) but, the doctor and all the nurses were really not concerned... guess it is normal... could be me dilating a bit....but all his been good today... and so we wait!
4 comments:
I am enjoying reading updates...great job of blogging how you're doing and feeling. Keep it up! We're still praying for you guys!
Just wanted to let you know I am loving keeping up with you on your blog, it's great to know how best to pray for you:)
Ok the post above is from Beth NOT Trent:) I can't figure out how to change it to my name, oh well!
Your new landscaping looks great! Can't wait for you to bring your new baby home to it!
Post a Comment