Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day 4

Sarah doesn't have my computer right now, so I thought I would add a little update a some of my perspective of our adventure in my first actual post of the "family" blog. First, thank you so much for all of the support, prayers and generosity. It has definitely made this easier knowing that we have such great family and friends behind us.

Second, I have also been amazed with how Sarah has responded to all of this, from first finding out she wouldn't be getting home until we are officially a family of four, to the ups and downs of learning more about what the next few months could bring and then adapting to being in a "medical" environment. She is such a solid rock and this situation has only been another opportunity to witness the Godly woman, wife and mother that she is along with the unwavering faith that she has. She has been a trooper and I know that she will be one until all four of us are back home for good.

Third, quick update on how things are going. Sarah's mom got here late last night and is now at the hospital keeping her company. Sarah and the baby are doing great and medically everything is progressing like the doctor would like. Will is having fun planning and planting in the front garden with Mimi, I hope to have a picture of them on here soon. One prayer request for Sarah is for her to not be overwhelmed by being in the same room for so long. Today was the first time she showed emotion and a little stir craziness about it. Just prayer that she could have a peace about the bed rest and that the doctor will grant the privilege of getting out and about via wheelchair, so she can get out of the room for a little bit.

I am sure Sarah will want to post later tonight when I get back to the hospital and in the mean time if anything changes I will make sure to let everyone know. Thank you wants again for all of your prayers and support, I simply cant put into words what it all means to us as a family.

No comments: