Since I had several people/moms ask about it....
First off you have to be OK with Walgreen brand diapers (we actually haven't used their diapers yet, just pullups.... but we are fine with trying them... sure some brands work better but they all "work" and when the are this cheap I think we will suffer through!)
Their diapers are on Sale for $5.99 a pack, they have coupon book in fron of the store that gives you $2.50 off each pack, if you go to the pharmacy there is another coupon book you can get that gives you $2 off each pack (with Pat they did each pack, with my mom they only did $2 total.... either way a good deal), then if you buy three packs in one transaction you get a $5 coupon off your next shopping order! waaallaaa! Cheap diapers!
2 comments:
We've used several packs of these diapers for both Maggie and Max since this deal ran last time... we've had good luck with them. They don't quite hold as much, so I don't use them overnight... but other than that, I have been THRILLED with these diapers at such an awesome price.
Hope they work great for you, too! Looks like your posts are going to get us turn some new friends onto the couponing game!
Wow, great info, I will keep in mind for the future! Glad to hear you are still doing well. Praying for you!
Post a Comment