Sunday, July 13, 2008

Good Night

Well, It has been 24 hours since my water broke and I have had only a few contractions (haven't felt any of them).... one spurt was 4 in an hour and anything 6 and greater would have deemed a call to the Doctor (who I have yet to see since being here). I ended up taken and Ambien to help me sleep at 12:30 and I was able to get two little catnaps in totalling about 3 hours. I am just uncomfortable in the bed and my back and hips are achy. I am currently in a labor and delivery bed so I can feel this bare in the middle that drops out to convert the bed if you are in labor.... the nurse said that since I had a good night and looks like I might be hanging out in here for a while that she is going to get me a better bed.

Pat slept decently in his quarters! :) I will have to send a picture, it is a REALLY nice hospital, it just opened last summer and is the largest LDRR (Labor, Delivery, & Recovery room) in the nation. Although the thought of eing here for weeks is kind of overwhelming!

Pats mom gets here in a few hours and then Pat is going to go get Will here after he goes to church with our friends.

That's it for now.... no big news is good news! :) Still leaking fluid .... such a fun joyful feeling!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Those beds are so uncomfortable! I hope that they do get you something better soon! Please let me know if I can bring you anything. Magazines, books, food, etc! Would be happy to do it!