Sunday, July 6, 2008

Part II

It is only letting me post so many pictures at a time, thus the different posts.

Our family, me in my ohhh so attractive maternity swimsuit! :) 29 weeks pregnant here. I am ready for this bambino... I have not enjoyed this pregnancy as much for these reasons...

-sickness
-back PAIN (worse I think than last time)
-Brown Spots all over my face right now... man I hope they go away!
-And last night we discovered I am growing facial hair along my jaw!!! GROSS, thankfully it is blonde, I sure as heck hope this goes away too!

Being pregnant is like being a science project... you just have no idea what is going to happen with your body day in day out and with each pregnancy








I really like this picture of Pat with his parents, great smiles! THANK YOU Mark and Missy for the vacation is was VERY relaxing and such a great treat! We love you!










We went deep sea fishing again and it was fun.... we got to see Dolphins swimming by the boat, and brough home 15 fish and had a GREAT meal that night.










This is the WHOLE gang.... Kevin, Kyle (Meghans BF), Will, Pat, Meghan, Me, Grandma, Bryan, Lauren (Bryan's GF), Mark, Missy, Hunter (cousin), and Cole (cousin).









We had a really great time, besides the guys golfing once and the fishing we really just hung out at the beach all week. We went out to eat once and the rest of the time we took turns cooking the dinner and cleaning up. We played spades, Settlers of Catan, and lot of Xbox360 was played too!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Grumpy said...

Sarah -

I love your blog and the pictures - its back to work for me - yuck! I had a great time at the beach and I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it as well - did the pictures of Will and the sparklers not turn out?

Smits Family said...

We got one that was ok, not Great, I wish I would have had my camera book so I would have known which setting was the correct one for fireworks!