Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sarah's Spa

I have been VERY spoiled and pampered today!

I get my hair cut be a great girl from church (usually at her house), well my mom called and she came up here and cut it! She is so sweet and said she had already talked to her hubby about calling to see if I wanted her to come up here! She is due a week after me and was scheduled to have him a week before me, but will now have her little boy a month after me! :)

Then my mom had a nail lady (works at the hospital) come do my nails in the room.....


And while I was getting my nails done the hospital concierge (yes this is her real title) came in and told me my mother-in-law had set up for me to have a massage! The lady came in and set up her table in my room. She was AMAZING, one of the best massages I have ever had... I wish it did not have to end. She works full time in the hospital/heart hospital/Riley... I like those deep get all my knots out massages... she was great!

Normally the thought of going to a "spa" and getting your hair, nails, and a massage is a dream to me! Funny how right now I WISH I could just hop in a car and drive to all of these places that you normally have to go to get these services done! :) Grass is always greener...
The only bummer about my spa day was that with the timing of it all we decided for Pat to just go home and spend time with Will instead of having him come up here. So I am not going to see Will today, this is first day since I have been here. My mom is staying the night with me... probably the next few so that Will can have Daddy there to put him to bed and wake him up.... on that note PLEASE pray for Pat and ALL that he is/as been dealing with... he has been AMAZING but two weeks of this abnormal life, parenting/disciplining on his own, sleeping on the couch up here, only being home for a short time each day, etc. is starting to take its toll!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!!!! I love the hair, love the nails, love the idea of a massage! I'm going to see if my hospital has any of that. =)

I'm so glad everything is going well. Pat's a trooper! (He's built up alot of tolerance from 1) Coach Sheehy's practices and 2) Josh's teasing. =)

Unknown said...

So GLAD that you are getting the ROYAL treatment, b-c honey, you deserve it!
You are looking gorgeous to welcome the new precious bebe to the world!
Muchos love & prayers to you Patty, Will, & the soon to be new addition.
Loves~ The Mississippi Aunt April