Monday, July 14, 2008

According to the nurse I should have Internet access on the wall mounted flat screen. There is a keyboard and we saw the option for Internet access but it kept asking for a credit card ... but she said since I am here long term it is free.

Will and Missy came up tonight... he is doing great with her and brought me a potted flower for my room! :) Pats office also sent some flowers... they have been amazing... such a great family company!

Well, my dinner just arrived!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm so glad to hear of so many blessings sent your way! The Lord is really taking care of you and we'll continue to lift you up to Him in prayer!

Hannah said...

So great to hear you are in good spirits. I am glad you have the blog to keep you busy! Sounds like Will is in good hands and you have no worries there.

I know that I am not the only one that appreciates the updates. Hang in there and as you feel up to it, keep us all posted.

We are praying for you!

The Frugal Muse said...

So glad you have internet access even while Pat is away with the computer! We are so glad to have the updates!